On Order: Max Factory Seena Kanon (Swimsuit Ver.)

Ah Seena, finally you’ve taken your clothes off for me and put on a sexy bikini. This will be the 3rd copy of you I buy as well, already having your first 1/7th variant along with a 1/7th by Orchid Seed as well.

This was simply a must have figure. As soon as I saw Seena in her swimsuit I was all over it on Twitter. Ok… I wasn’t exactly crazy for her at that moment, I was somewhat cautious because it was a swimsuit figure and they tend to be just too boring even when well done. The poor quality magazine scanned pictures really left something to be desired, but the hints were all there.

Now that she’s up for order she’s got plenty of official pictures available and she looks spectacular. Standing up on her tippy toes, arching her back ever so sightly backwards hiding her (what I imagine to be) wonderful bum. Best of all though, she’s got perfectly sized breasts totally to my taste, or at the very least, my tastes at the moment. They’re definitely not too big and seem totally suited to her body type. Way to go Max Factory!

The stats on Seena are once again 1/7th scale, wonder what it is with Seena and 1/7th scale figures. She’s 23.5 cm tall, has an MSRP of ¥6,800 / $79 CAD, and wont be released until JULY! I hate waiting. This is also the first figure sculptor Nanako has done according to MFC’s database, and it looks like a great first. She can be had from AmiAmi for 19% off MSRP, or ¥5,150 / $60 CAD.

More Info.

Comments

Aye she was very tempting, but I’m in enough trouble lately with all my orders…Sadly can’t spare a cent for a character I don’t know even if I love the look… >_>

I’ll be looking forward to your review though Aka! ~_^

I hate money. Always ruining things on me (and others)! It’s too bad you wont be able to get her, she really does look great for a swimsuit figure.

Work some overtime! Wish I could, we don’t have any at work currently.

• Ashlotte says:

Yea I wish…In this economy though I’m just glad somebody even pays my worthless self at all.

I gotta stop looking at this figure though…Nice body sculpt and I have a weakness for redheads…ah no no must turn away…

She is probably the best swimsuit figure that I’ve ever laid eyes on (yes that includes Alter’s KOS-MOS). But she is a pass for me because I don’t collect swimsuit figures. But she is a lovely piece all the same.

haha she’s great, but no buy eh? Why don’t you collect swimsuit figures?

• lovelyduckie says:

I know this sounds weird, but even the gorgeous ones…I find I get tired of them. I recently sold off almost all of mine.

I suppose I could see how one might do that. I however am one to never sell anything and let it all accumulate forever until I have no space. Then hope I find somewhere with more space in the future and fill that up.

Thankfully most of this accumulation has been digital in past years, but this figure obsession of mine is starting to take up a lot of space, and I can’t just buy a larger more densly packed harddrive to make up for it.

3. Not usually into swimsuit figures since I find them kind of dull. But I pre-ordered this one due to the pose and facial expression. I like the colour scheme as well.

I don’t mind the wait though, my wallet needs a rest! 😛

4. […] is sculpted by Nanako, who also did Seena’s sculpt work. Following with the set she’s 1/7th scale and measures in around 23 cm tall. Her […]