On Order: Chara-Ani’s Himari (Noihara)

I’m giving in way too easily these days. Today I saw a few posts up with more pictures of Himari with her rubber pantsu and couldn’t resist her purchase. Even despite her rather large bust, not something I’m a fan of. The key selling point of this figure for me was indeed her bum.

I’m vaguely aware of Chara-Ani but not of anything in particular so this figure is a bit of a gamble on quality. I don’t expect much beyond the pervy aspect, so hopefully I can be pleasantly surprised this way. Chara-Ani’s set her MSRP at ¥6,890 / $83 CAD, however I ordered her through AmiAmi for a price of ¥5,920 / $71 CAD. I really wish the CAD vs JPY would adjust more in my favour, she’s not a cheap impulse buy for sure. Himari’s the standard scale of 1/8th and should measure in around 11cm tall and she’s expected to release in May of this year.

More info.

All I can tell you about Chara is they make some nice goods like pillow covers and what have you…Not a clue about their figure quality. >_<

Be eagerly awaiting a review of this one to give me a hint of what their capable of though! ~_^

I’m somewhat curious about these pillow cover things, but some how I feel that if I were to buy one, I’d be crossing some kind of line.

• Ashlotte says:

Aye…I resisted for awhile sadly I saw some of a character I couldn’t resist…I suppose this means I’ve truely fallen now. >_<

What does one look for in a good pillow cover anyway? how do I tell I’m getting what I expect?

• Quazacolt says:

chara-ani when it comes to figures, meh lol, total complete gamble.

that said, i’m getting this one XD

as for dakis, you cant really tell much other than the vague descriptions of smooth knits (sumus unit lol), polyesters etc. however buying official dakis from big companies like cospa/chara high with their standardized 160×50/150×50 cm size cant go wrong.

that said, mine isnt from those company, rather comiket event exclusive. ALL S&W dakis in the first place aren’t provided by any big companies in the first place, so heh.

I haven’t really seen a Spice & Wolf daki that I’ve liked enough to throw that kind of money at. There’s lots of nice artwork, but I guess none of the really good artists want to do a Horo daki. Pitty.

I’ve seen some iffy shots of this figure come out of Wonder Festival, I’m hoping it’s shadow exaggerating the effect.

2. Quazacolt says:

well, all the official horo dakis are manga art, save for one:

as for the figure, its chara-ani, lol. but im getting anyways for having a nopan himari in my collection :3

• Quazacolt says:

on a sidenote, daki price are maintained/dropping while figure prices go up, so price wise, i dont think its a huge difference than figures at all LOL

and personally, i am hoping charahigh/cospa to do their version of horo daki and chances are ill be getting it too and can alternate between washes ^^